Trust Operations from Thursday 5th November 2020
Rickmansworth Waterways Trust operations as of Thursday 5th November 2020
In line with Government guidelines the following actions have been agreed by the Trustees of RWT and will come into effect from 0001 on Thursday 5th November 2020 until lifted or further guidance is provided.
- All volunteering will be suspended from the end of Wednesday 4th November forward until lockdown is lifted, or further guidance is provided
- All boating operations will cease from the end of Wednesday 4th November until lockdown is lifted, or further guidance is provided
- All Education Centre bookings will be cancelled (unless in an exempt group) from the end of Wednesday 4th November until lockdown is lifted, or further guidance is provided
- We will provide a 2 hour essential postal service for registered postal boaters for the duration of this lockdown.This service will run 1000 – 12noon, Monday – Saturday.
- The Lock Centre will be closed for all other users
We consider the welfare, health and safety of our volunteers and visitors as the highest priority and we look forward to welcoming both our volunteers and visitors back just as soon as we can.
Enquiries can be made to our General Manager, Mark Saxon on email@example.com or 07875 393703< Back to list