RWT Activities update 18.5.20
Rickmansworth Waterways Trust – Update 18th May 2020
Although we are only still open as shown below, we are making changes to our Lock Centre Shop & Information Centre to allow customers to return as soon as we are able.
A local Rickmansworth company 'Blenheim Construction and Facilities has made a screen for our counter which fits perfectly and looks great. They can make any size or shape and can be contacted on 0208 428 2288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Trustees are really grateful to Blenheim for providing this screen
- The Lock Centre will only be open between 10 am - 12 noon (Mon - Sat) for the dispersal of boaters mail only. This is an essential service for a vulnerable group of people who otherwise would not be able to receive letters.
- Learning at the Lock and all other education work in the Education Centre will be suspended.
- All external bookings in the Education Centre are cancelled.
- The Charter operation and ferry boat trip service is suspended.
- The Rickmansworth Festival is cancelled for 2020.
The Trustees have taken this decision based on the latest instructions from the Government.
We will keep you all updated as we pass through this difficult time and please be assured that the Trust is in a strong position and we will resume operations as soon as we are advised it is safe to do so.
The Trustees would like to thank ALL of our wondeful volunteers who give so much of their time and dedication to the Trust.
Please phone our General Manager, Mark Saxon, on 07875 393703 or email: email@example.com .
Futher updates will be posted on our website and via Twitter @rickywatertrust
< Back to list